The Summer School on Behavioral Economics and Psychology brings to students of various backgrounds the state-of-the-art research on behavioral aspects of decision-making and experimental psychology. The program provides students with a unique opportunity to better understand the role of emotions in our “rational” decision-making and to learn about the implications of behavioral research for policy making, its practical applications in the realm of organizational management and how we can use the behavior insights at the individual level, e.g. helping us to cope with the flood of information in the current world.
The professors together with the students will address the following questions:
- How emotions impact “rational” decision-making
- How to stay honest under any circumstances
- Why do people consider certain behavior fair today and why almost identical one will cause a lynch tomorrow
- How to make your employer love you from the day one
- Why should you read newspapers you don’t like
- Why your Google account makes you dumber
Come to Prague and take part in experiments which we will design together.