For over ten years Prague Summer Schools (PSS) bring talented students from around the world to spend an intensive academic week in the beautiful city of Prague. Selected international factulty of academics as well as practitioners turns each summer school into a working space where concrete aspects of important social, economic and political problems are tackled. Our aim is to contribute to understanding of selected current issues while fostering the international dialog.
"I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful summer I had while participating in the 2013 Summer Schools on both Crime, Law and Psychology as well as Globalization. Not only did it provide me with the opportunity to meet students from around the globe, but it increased my knowledge of the subject areas immensely. The program allowed for free time to explore the magnificent city and had a balance of both education and enjoyment. Best wishes for many more successful years at the summer school.I miss it everyday!"
Alexis Allen, University of Western Ontario, Canada
Please click bellow to visit the individual page of each 2014 Prague Summer School to find out all the details about the program, academic content, faculty, schedule and social activities.
5 - 12 JULY, 2014
- NEW! Prague Summer School ON BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS AND PSYCHOLOGY
- Prague Summer School ON EUROPEAN POLITICS: INTERESTS VERSUS CULTURE
- Prague Summer School ON DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION: BREAKING THE CHAINS OF POVERTY
- Prague Summer School
ON CRIME, LAW AND PSYCHOLOGY
- Prague Summer School ON EDUCATION:
THE FUTURE OF SCHOOL
- Prague European Summer Institute ON THE FUTURE OF EUROPE: LOBBYING IN BRUSSELS
- Prague Summer School ON GLOBALIZATION 3.0: PRODUCTION & CONSUMPTION
- Prague Summer School ON CHINA:
A WORLD SUPERPOWER - MYTH OR REALITY
- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMS
View the video created for the 10th Anniversary of Prague Summer Schools