For participants who have questions about the accommodation aka where will they stay once they enter Prague, you are in the right place to have your answers.
- Your stay will be at a 3-star or a 4-star hotel in the heart of Prague for your entire programme duration. The location of this property will provide you easy access to the most prominent locations through local public transport.
- Public transport stations for trams and trains will be at a distance of 5-7 mins walk, which makes your travel experience hassle-free. In fact, as a part of the programme fee, Prague Summer School will provide a few tickets for your intra-city travel. Remember, you can use the same ticket on trams or train 😀
- Not to mention, your accommodation will offer complimentary breakfast which we’ve tried and tested to be absolutely delectable in spread. You will be sharing the room on double occupancy because we trust this summer school in Europe to promote cross-cultural experiences amongst all participants. Sharing spaces will enhance communication avenues and become an integral part of your overall participation.
Needless to say, you can choose to have a roommate of the same gender 🙂
- The centre of the city would be a beautiful scenery to explore if you love walking. For those who believe in resorting to a cab, you can reach the centre in about 10 minutes. For other transport, 15 minutes is ideal.
- Apart from breakfast provided at the hotel, the programme has other inclusions in the fee; say some meals, tuition, intra-city travel tickets as per itinerary, pick-up from airport/train station on day of arrival as per itinerary, and ofcourse, lots of great experiences. 🙂
Apply now to spend the best summer of your lifetime with us in Prague at Prague Summer Schools, Czech Republic. Apply here.